ABP19 Index du Forum

ABP19
AMENAGEMENT DE BATEAUX DE PECHE

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

led most of the first half but never by more than n

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ABP19 Index du Forum -> ABP19 -> ABP19
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Mer 1 Aoû - 08:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: led most of the first half but never by more than n Répondre en citant

FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. Jimmy Graham Jersey . -- Matt Ryan needed one of the best games of his career to lead the Falcons and their depleted offence out of their three-game losing streak last week. Its looking like Ryan will have more help in Sundays game at Arizona. Running back Steven Jackson, who has missed four straight games with a hamstring injury, practiced Wednesday and said he feels ready to "give it a go." Left tackle Sam Baker, who has missed the last two games with a knee injury, also was in full pads. The Falcons are still awaiting receiver Roddy Whites return from hamstring and ankle injuries. Ryan completed 20 of 26 passes with three touchdown passes and no interceptions in last weeks 31-23 win over Tampa Bay. His 148.4 passer rating was the highest of his career and the top rating of any NFL quarterback this season. The bad news was the offence lacked balance with only 18 yards rushing. A healthy Jackson would be a much-needed boost for an offence that lost receiver Julio Jones for the season earlier this month. "Its going to be a big thing for us," Ryan said. "Hes a great player." Jackson has been held out since pulling the hamstring in the second game of the season against the Rams, his former team. It has been a slow recovery for Jackson. Jackson said it hasnt been easy to sit out the four games and wait five weeks, including the teams bye week, to be cleared for practice. "Ive seen the doctor more times than Id like to and finally he and I are on the same page," Jackson said. "I feel encouraged enough in the progress Ive made to give it a go." Jacksons plan was to start slowly on Wednesday, the first practice of the week, and build up to Sundays game. "I dont think any time after Week 1 youre 100 per cent, but I think Im feeling to this point good enough to give it a go and be out there and be effective like day one," he said, adding his left "feels a lot better. "Once again I will be very aware I still have some days to heal and Ill be there on Sunday." Coach Mike Smith said he checked in with Jackson twice during the practice. "I had an opportunity to ask him a couple of times in practice and it seemed like it was going well," Smith said, adding the next test will be how Jacksons hamstring responds on Thursday. "Hopefully hell get more reps tomorrow and increase it as the week goes on," Smith said. Jackson said the recovery has been frustrating. "What makes a hamstring so difficult is youre actually able to run but once you hit top gear, thats when you feel it," he said. "Walking around, I feel no issue. Jogging, I feel no issue. But when its time for me to make runs and cuts that I need to do, thats what makes a hamstring difficult." The Falcons continued to miss Jackson even when winning last week. With Jacquizz Rodgers and Jason Snelling sharing the carries, Atlanta couldnt move the ball on the ground. Rodgers caught two touchdown passes. The Falcons rank 30th in the league with their average of 68.3 yards rushing per game. Jackson said he didnt feel rushed by the team to return and boost the running game. "Overall the team hasnt been where we want it to be in the running game, but I feel no added pressure," he said. "The organization and the training staff have been more than willing to work with me to make sure that Im 100 per cent." Jackson, 30, signed a three-year, $12 million deal with Atlanta after posting eight straight seasons with more than 1,000 yards rushing at St. Louis. Jackson has been durable through his career. He missed only two starts the last four seasons. "Coming into this season, I definitely didnt want to miss any games," Jackson said. "I take great pride in being a workhorse." Jacksons last game was Sept. 15, so hell be well-rested. "Oh man, I feel fresh," he said. "Im still hungry as ever. ... Maybe I can be a difference-maker." NOTES: White, Snelling (ankle) and LB Stephen Nicholas (thigh) did not practice. Jackson, Baker, CB Robert Alford (ankle), TE Chase Coffman (knee), LB Akeem Dent (ankle) and DT Corey Peters (shoulder) were listed as limited by the team. ... Practice began on the outdoor fields but moved to the teams indoor facility due to heavy winds. "Got to have completions," Smith said. Muhammad Wilkerson Packers Jersey . -- LeBron James warned the Orlando Magic to stop double-teaming him and ignoring James Jones. Marquez Valdes-Scantling Jersey . Pospisil, from Vancouver, and Sock will compete for the title against defending champions and top seeds Bob and Mike Bryan of the United States, who defeated the 12th-seeded French duo of Michael Llodra and Nicolas Mahut 7-6 (4), 6-3, 6-2. http://www.authenticfootballshoppackers.com/Black-friday-marquez-valdes-scantling-jersey/ . Watch the game live on TSN and TSN GO at 9pm et/6pm pt. Serge Ibaka returned to the Thunder lineup from a calf injury that was supposed to sideline him for the remainder of the postseason and the results were sparkling.PHOENIX -- Goran Dragic had a special person he wanted to impress. Son Mateo -- age three months and three days -- attended his first NBA game. "I was a little bit hyped," Dragic said. "I tried to show him what his daddy can do." As has been the case often in this breakout season, Dragic did a lot, especially when it mattered most. He scored 13 of his career-high 34 points in the final seven minutes and the Phoenix Suns pulled away to beat the depleted Golden State Warriors 122-109 on Saturday night. Dragic, who also had 10 assists, topped 30 points for the sixth time this season as the Suns (30-20) pulled a half-game ahead of the Warriors (30-21) for the sixth-best record in the Western Conference. Gerald Green added 25 points and P.J. Tucker had 16 points and a career-best 15 rebounds for Phoenix. After two sub-par performances in losses, the Suns might have had their best offensive game, coach Jeff Hornacek said. "These guys were sharp," he said. "The one thing I told them, especially that fourth quarter, they played smart." Stephen Curry had 28 points and nine assists and Harrison Barnes scored 23 points for the Warriors, who were without front-line starters Andrew Bogut and David Lee. Both missed their second straight game, Bogut with left shoulder inflammation, Lee with a left shoulder sprain and left hip strain. "We are a no-excuse team," Golden State coach Mark Jackson said. "Obviously were missing those guys but we still have more than enough to win ball games. Give the credit they played extremely well. They are a very good offensive team." Dragic, left out of the All-Star game, made 10 of 13 shots. He tied his career best for 3-pointers made with six, in seven attempts. His torrid finish came after he experienced a dizzy spell. After a couple of sports drinks, he felt better. Dragic said Hornacek has made it clear that when the game is on the line, its time to step up. "I was kind of cruising the third quarter," Dragic said. "I just hit one 3 and I was not aggresssive enough, and then the fourth quarter I just started playing. Muhammad Wilkerson Jersey. I just started feeling good." Curry was 0 for 3 shooting and scoreless in the fourth quarter. "They got hot," Curry said. "Gerald Green and Dragic made some big-time shots. We had some shots that spun in and out. It was one of those nights we thought that, besides the boards, we played well all-around. We didnt have timely stops." Phoenix took the lead for good with the last basket of the opening quarter and was up by as many as 14 in the third but Curry kept the Warriors close. Golden State twice cut it to two in the final quarter, the last time at 102-100 on Jermaine ONeals tip-in with 7:55 to play. Dragic sank two 3s in an 11-2 run that finally put the Suns in control for good, 113-102 on Tuckers basket with just under four minutes to play. Phoenix outscored Golden State 20-9 over the final 7:33. The Suns opened the second half with a 13-3 run, taking a 76-62 lead on Tuckers 3-pointer, but Curry scored four and Barnes hit a 3 in a 7-0 spurt that cut it to 78-71 with six minutes left in the third quarter. Golden State outscored the Suns 11-4 over the final two minutes of the quarter to slice Phoenixs lead to 95-90 entering the fourth. Phoenix led most of the first half but never by more than nine points and was up 63-59 at the break. Without Bogut and Lee, the Warriors were outrebounded 26-15 in the first half and 45-34 for the game. "We had to crash the boards," Tucker said. "The boards were key, the paint was key. We know Steph is going to make crazy shots, Klay (Thompson) will get a couple off. Thats stuff we can live with. With the boards, not giving up second opportunity points was key and thats what I really wanted to capitalize on tonight." Notes: The Suns have won 10 in a row in games where Green scored at least 20 points. ... Both teams close out their pre-All Star game schedule at home against Miami, Phoenix on Tuesday and Golden State on Wednesday. ... The Warriors played on the road for only the second time in a stretch of 11 games. Cheap Jerseys Store Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Black Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 1 Aoû - 08:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ABP19 Index du Forum -> ABP19 -> ABP19 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation